We look forward to working with you! Email us at email@example.com or call our team at (530) 272-3357 to discuss our different models and programs.
We serve our communities in California, Nevada, Oregon, Colorado, Washington, Alaska, Arizona, Montana, and Utah.
We serve clients in all sectors of medicine, from hospitals to clinics and even universities.
Please contact our Director of Sales and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org for all marketing, media, and press-related inquiries.
Please address all billing paperwork to our Accounting Office at our corporate office for review and processing:
Attn: Accounting Office
Colin Construction Company
210 Lincoln Way
Auburn, CA 95603
Invoices are due to our corporate office no later than the 20th day of each month.
I’m not ready to build quite yet, but could you assist me with budgets, scope review, and/or logistical planning for board review and approval?
Please email us at email@example.com or call at (530) 272-3357 for details.
To ensure you have all the information needed on the project, such as job-walk/site visit photos, addendums, drawings update/revisions, etc., we suggest that you access bid docs through our FTP site. We expect our subs to do their own take-offs based on the information provided on our FTP site.
Thank you for your interest. Please fax it to our Project Engineering Department at (530) 272-4581.
Results will not be given until we have approval from the client on all the proposed contract values.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (530) 272-3357 for details.
Bonds are required on a “by job” basis and sometimes “by contract” basis. Colin CC typically carries payment and performance bonds on the project. If the contract is considerable in size, bid and/or contract documents will identify if bond is required from our subs.
Safety is important to us. An electronic outline/proof of your company’s safety program should be filed at our corporate office. Subs are expected to comply with all applicable federal and state OSHA regulations, as well as Colin CC’s IIPP and facility HSE programs. ILSM checklists and jobsite safety meetings are conducted on a regular basis by our onsite project superintendents. Please contact us at email@example.com or (530) 272-3357 if you have any questions on our HSE/IIPP program.
If you encounter an unsafe condition, please report it immediately to our onsite superintendent.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (530) 272-3357 for details.
Please address to our Contracts Administrator at email@example.com.
Please submit to our Project Engineering Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to aggressive project schedules, please send your project submittals as soon as possible. Deadline dates are indicated on first page of your contract as well as number of hardcopies (if needed). Electronic submittals are preferred for faster processing/routing.
Please email them to the appropriate job Superintendent and Project Manager.
Please address our Project Engineering Assistant at email@example.com.
Our normal cycle is 30-45 calendar days from the end of the billing cycle. If you would like an alternative billing schedule, please contact our Contracts Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact our Accounting Department at email@example.com addresses with Attn: Controllers with your Colin CC job number, invoice number, and date.
- We appreciate attention to detail: identify lead times and itemize if possible.
- Bid according to the scope clarification narratives provided on RFP. Acknowledge addendums issued.
Note: on all proposals, you must list “bid per plans & specs dated _______.”
- Inform us immediately upon any discovery of conflicts in bid docs such as scope, drawings and specs, and constructability issues, so that we can resolve them before the project bids.
- If you are deviating from what is shown on plans and specs at all, provide brief explanation and detail the specifics on your proposal.
- Always list any cost-savings and value-engineering ideas that you come up with during your review of the docs.
- If quoting multiple scopes/trades, please breakout pricing accordingly.
- If it’s a hard bid, we request you submit scope letters 24-48 hours before the bid due date to give us time to review and analyze information.
- If it’s a T&M quote, please include your labor hourly rates, including regular, time and a half, double, overtime, and travel time, plus your material costs breakdown.