- We appreciate attention to detail: identify lead times and itemize if possible.
- Bid according to the scope clarification narratives provided on RFP. Acknowledge addendums issued.
Note: on all proposals, you must list “bid per plans & specs dated _______.”
- Inform us immediately upon any discovery of conflicts in bid docs such as scope, drawings and specs, and constructability issues, so that we can resolve them before the project bids.
- If you are deviating from what is shown on plans and specs at all, provide brief explanation and detail the specifics on your proposal.
- Always list any cost-savings and value-engineering ideas that you come up with during your review of the docs.
- If quoting multiple scopes/trades, please breakout pricing accordingly.
- If it’s a hard bid, we request you submit scope letters 24-48 hours before the bid due date to give us time to review and analyze information.
- If it’s a T&M quote, please include your labor hourly rates, including regular, time and a half, double, overtime, and travel time, plus your material costs breakdown.