Where do I submit my invoices and certified payroll?

Please address all billing paperwork to our Accounting Office at our corporate office for review and processing:

Attn: Accounting Office
Colin Construction Company
210 Lincoln Way
Auburn, CA 95603

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *